Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Persons were fooled or duped by former Ministers.

September 23, 2021

Persons were fooled or duped by former Ministers.
Loading...

~ there is no single list on Vineyard Heights.~

 PHILIPSBURG:--- Minister of VROMI Egbert Jurendy Doran said in his brief response to parliament that the 54 persons that received draft decree in 2014 from former Ministers of VROMI were plain out fooled or duped. Doran showed a draft decree that lacked basic information while laying out the steps that have to be taken before a decree is issued. He described the 2006 allotment as bare confusion.
The Minister said that since placing the advertisements in the media he has been receiving documents from people that are supposed to be ...

Loading...


To read more: https://www.smn-news.com/index.php/st-maarten-st-martin-news/38639-infant-sustained-minor-injuries-after-a-rear-end-collision.html

Source: https://www.smn-news.com/index.php/st-maarten-st-martin-news/38634-persons-were-fooled-or-duped-by-former-ministers.html

Loading...

Headlines

Detention Sector Reform Program Advances Rehabilitation Efforts Through Structured Sports and Fitness Initiative | Soualiganewsday

August 11, 2026

Detention Sector Reform Program Advances Rehabilitation Efforts Through Structured Sports and Fitness Initiative | Soualiganewsday

SINT MAARTEN (GREAT BAY) - As part of the ongoing Detention Sector Reform Program (DSRP), the Ministry of Justice, in collaboration with its implementing partner, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), last month piloted a structured sports and physical fitness...

August 11, 2026

St. Maarten parents, students urged to be vigilant as fake housing scams on TikTok surge in Netherlands | The Peoples Tribune

AMSTERDAM--St. Maarten parents and students seeking accommodation in the Netherlands should exercise increased caution when responding to housing advertisements online, particularly on social media, following a sharp rise in reports of fraudulent student housing advertisements...

August 11, 2026

Connor confirms all St. Maarten patients in Colombia safe following deadly earthquake | The Peoples Tribune

GREAT BAY--Minister of Public Health, Social Development and Labor, VSA, Claret Connor has confirmed that all St. Maarten patients currently receiving medical treatment in Colombia have been accounted for and are safe following the powerful earthquake that struck the country o...

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...